NEIYA Annual Event is ON For Oct 23th
Go fast ice time is coming and our annual meeting and banquette is on for Saturday October 23rd. What more fitting place for speed seekers than a race track? The NEIYA is made up of the people and the history we share, camaraderie, fellowship, spirited competition, and sailing together. Come out and welcome in the upcoming 2022 Season. The NEIYA annual meeting has been going on for four decades. It is a gather of new and experienced ice boaters, a great place to buy or sell equipment and catch up with old friends and make new one.
Come join your fellow NEIYA members and interested individuals
When: Saturday, October 23th, 10:00am
Where: Thompson Speedway Golf Course, 205 E Thompson Rd, Thompson, CT 06277 https://goo.gl/maps/DbGpTekm4ZLNnV8n7
- There will be door prizes and giveaways for all
- Swap Meet and outside gathering lower parking lot pre-list your items on the NEIYA classifieds
- Lunch and meeting inside and accommodations can be made for outside eating if anyone prefers.
- The golf facilities will be open and if the practice greens are not aerated we could have a casual putting competition. Most of us are sailors, not golfers but we are talking bragging rights. Bring your sticks and a sleeve of balls.
- There may be a land sailor or two set up in the parking lot and if the wind cooperates a demo will occur.
- There may also be some amateur track events going on to watch.
- Even though the Covid risks have leveled off, we do ask that everyone follow the prescribed state and federal protocol. It’s about being sure everyone is comfortable and safe and not politics.
We need a headcount for lunch and now’s a perfect time to reserve your lunch and your 2022 season dues.
|2021 Membership and Lunch||$45|
|2021 Membership for one & Lunch x2||$60|
|Mail in Form|
THINK ICE and let’s make it a great 2022 Season,
P.S. If anyone has any questions, comments, concerns or thought please contact me directly.
P.P.S. We will be moving our meeting venue next year and we are looking to put together a committee to find the best location. If you have any ideas and would like to help plan next years meeting please chime in.