NEIYA Annual Event is ON For Sat. Oct 29th
With the overnight chill in the air, it’s nearly GO FAST time. Time to make ready for ice, blades, and speed. Go FAST ice time is coming and our annual meeting and banquette are on for Saturday, October 29th. We are once again returning to Thompson Motor Speedway in Thompson CT for a third and likely last time. The Venue is near Lake Chaubunagungamaug better known as Webster lake, because none but natives can pronounce it.
So GO FAST — Dig your gear out of the basement, garage, Attic, or wherever it has been stowed. Half my program has been summering in Newport and needs to come home soon. Put your craft(s) together on the hard. Check for worn and broken parts. I always forget to replace or fix something from last season and now’s the time to do it. Have extra parts, masts, sails, blades, full program etc? Lighten your load and help someone else GO FASTer. Put them up for sale in our classified section (instructions below).
The NEIYA annual meeting has been going on for decades. Come out for the camaraderie, tales of spirited competition, and fellowship. Come out and welcome the upcoming 2023 Season. Experienced, novice or newbie all are welcome and encouraged to attend. Always about dreamed iceboating? This event is designed with you in mind. Don’t miss this GO FAST opportunity.
Come join your fellow NEIYA members and interested individuals
When: Saturday, October 29th, 10:00am
Where: Thompson Speedway Golf Course, 205 E Thompson Rd, Thompson, CT 06277 https://goo.gl/maps/DbGpTekm4ZLNnV8n7
- There will be door prizes and giveaways for all
- Swap Meet and outside gathering lower parking lot pre-list your items on the NEIYA classifieds
- Like last year, there will be a land sailor or two set up in the parking lot.
We need a head count for lunch and now’s a perfect time to reserve your lunch and your 2023 season dues. Hey, whether you are coming or not please pay dues for the upcoming season.
|2023 Membership and Lunch||$45|
|2023 Membership for one & Lunch x2||$60|
|Mail in Form|
The Fall Loring Event is schedule for next week. Loring AFB is the the premier Eastern venue Located in Limestone, Maine. Starting next week Tue 9/13 through Sun 18th featuring classes for BloKart’s and Not BloKarts aka “run what you brung” this includes several converted DNs (seek out Steve Duhamel of Northwind Iceboats for conversion parts designed in conjunction with Jeff Kent and Chad Atkins. Don’t have a craft buy a BloKart from BB our Northeast distributor (pop me an email for contact info) or show up we will get you out on the tarmac.
THINK ICE and let’s make it a great 2023 Season,
P.S. Reach out to me directly with any questions, comments, concerns, or thoughts.
P.P.S. Please pay your 2023 dues above we can’t keep doing what we do without you…
P.P.S. Old classified ads will be purged next week. If you have something that should stay up or modified ( this is a good time to adjust your price) let me know soon. To post a new ad go here https://theneiya.org/classifieds/
Sellers Instructions (If you really can’t figure it out, drop me a note)
- Enter a description of the item in the “Leave a Reply” box.
- MUST include either Email or Phone contact, Price, and Location or it will NOT be approved.
- All ads are moderated and will not post till approved. if you do not see your ad placed within 24 hours, email email@example.com
- Want to include a picture? Add details as described above and email the image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inform admin when an item sells so to it can be promptly removed.
- Ready To Post Your Ad? CLICK Here
- The goal of this page is to put buyer and seller directly together and not clutter the classified area with chaff.
- Interested in an item? Contact the seller directly via posted email or phone.
- Responses like “is item still available” or “send more pictures” will not be approved for posting. just ask the seller.
- If sell does not respond within a reasonable time (give it a couple days) email email@example.com who will reach out to seller. Sometimes the item is sold and the seller does not have it removed and just ignores inquiries.
- If you purchase an item let the admin know at firstname.lastname@example.org in case the seller forgets to let us know..