Slim Pickings for the Weekend 1/30
Sorry for the late post but was waiting for some additional intel. The late returns did not pan out but I was ever hopeful. Hopeful that there would be some choices in other states but New Hampshire. We are out everywhere but NH. There was scouting on Winni but the results were not great and or require further scouting.
Wentworth is back in a limited way but it has been sailed over the past couple days. And what appears to be the best game in town. There are frozen drifts ranging from 1/2 to 3 inches in depth and firmly anchored to the surface ice.
Think Ice and be safe,
Before you go:
- Be aware of and adhere to all local, state, or federal regulations.
- If you have any symptoms get tested and be negative before you go. If in doubt, stay at home!.
- Practice Social Distancing – Easy gauge, the length of a DN plank is eight(8) feet.
- Keep congregating and socializing in the pits and parking areas to a minimum.
- Wear your mask or face covering while setting up, transporting gear to and from your car or trailer, and while setting up.
- The NEIYA will NOT be holding any official after ice activities so plan accordingly.
- Let’s all be safe and keep the safety of others in mind in everything we do.