Annual Event is ON For Oct 24th
In these uncertain times, I am happy to announce that we are going forward with our annual Event. It will be a little different this year but the iceboating spirit will prevail. The NEIYA is made up of the people and the history we share, camaraderie, fellowship, spirited competition, and sailing together. Come out and welcome in the upcoming 2021 Season.
Come join your fellow NEIYA members and interested individuals
When: Saturday, October 24th, 10:00am
Where: Thompson Speedway Golf Course, 205 E Thompson Rd, Thompson, CT 06277 https://goo.gl/maps/DbGpTekm4ZLNnV8n7
- There will be door prizes and giveaways for all
- Swap Meet and outside gathering lower parking lot
- Lunch and meeting inside and accommodations can be made for outside eating if anyone prefers. Because we are in
- The golf facilities will be open and if the practice greens are not aerated we could have a casual putting competition. Most of us are sailors, not golfers but we are talking bragging rights. Bring your sticks and a sleeve of balls.
- There may be a land sailor or two set up in the parking lot and if the wind cooperates a demo will occur.
- There may also be some amateur track events going on to watch.
- Now is a good time to
- We ask that everyone follow the prescribed state and federal protocol. It’s about being sure everyone is comfortable and safe and not politics.
We will need a headcount for lunch and now’s a perfect time to reserve your lunch and your 2021 season dues.
|2021 Membership and Lunch||$45|
|2021 Membership for one & Lunch x2||$60|
|Mail in Form|
THINK ICE and let’s have a great 2021 Season,
P.S. If anyone has any questions, comments, concerns or thought please contact me directly.
Is this the correct address? Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park 205 E Thompson Rd, Thompson, CT 06277, United States
Cheers, Dave US4690
10/03/2020 at 7:06 pm