Doc on Sunday?
So it sounds like there might be some options for sailing this weekend, but it all depends on what happens with the snow today. I’ve heard positive things about Mempremagog, South Twin and the indefatigable Dammriscotta might be back in play. Team Maine is going to be out looking and Dave is going to try to hold the Maine State champs on Saturday.
If anyone finds a regatta level piece of ice on Saturday, tell me and I will call the Doc Fellows on there for Sunday. I know it will be a late call but we are up against it here.
NEIYA regatta chair