Saturday Still an Option

Rumor has it south of the bridge on Champlain is still hanging in there. The breeze forecast for the weekend is looking pretty light so if I get a solid report tomorrow of definitely good ice I will call the New Englands on for Saturday to give us two days to try to get the racing in. So don’t make plans.

Oliver Moore
US 5469
NEIYA Regatta Subdude

2 responses

  1. Wayne Coursen

    Hi, I am new to all of this and would like to watch the racing this weekend. Would you be kind enough to be a little bit more specific than south of the bridge? I live just west of Cooperstown NY and would love to see some racing.
    Wayne Coursen

    01/13/2017 at 4:46 am

    • Wayne,

      Glad to have you come out and see what it’s all about. At this stage we are scouting for access points and safety. Due to conditions the final call may not be made till later today or tomorrow. You have a fair drive from Cooperstown so don’t want yo lead you astray.


      01/13/2017 at 7:22 am