WESTERN CHALLENGE Continued….

Here is the latest update (about 3:30PM Wednesday) from iceboating.net

Lake Christina

We have heard from our Ice checkers. Currently we do not have sailable conditions. We have high wind with limitted visability and very cold temperatures on the way. We are looking for an alternative sites and postponing our decision until noon on Thursday. We understand that this makes sailing impossible for those traveling from far but its all we have at this time. This has been a tough one.
JD

Comments are closed.