Really? Really??? REALLY?!?!?!!?!??!?

Who knows what will be left after this mess clears itself out. Not looking good for any regattas this weekend but we would still like to get in a round of scratch racing and practice if possible. So if anyone sails or scouts anything Thursday or Friday please let us know.

In the mean time:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UjDQCqAcDE?rel=0em&cc_load_policy=1

Make sure to turn on the subtitles.

Oliver Moore
NEIYA’s “I wish we could hold a regatta” Chair

2 responses

  1. Lee

    I think Squam Lake is a distinct possibility as is Moultonboro Bay on Winni…there is a lot of ice on the lakes in the Belgrade Lakes area…the rain isn’t taking the older  ice away. The 4″ to 5″ ice on Winni might be sketchy. I’ll be checking. Lee

    Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

    New England Ice Yacht Associati

    02/03/2016 at 9:38 am

  2. Kim Tuthill

    Really is right? Ugh! Not only that, but my family and I are traveling to Estonia to race Kitewings in the 36th annual World Ice & Snow Sailing Championships this Saturday. The initial race site (Haapsalu) was frozen solid, but warm weather broke up the entire plate of ice! Now, we have to travel to inland Estonia to hold the races. Over 120 competitors are registered so the logistics of this is a nightmare for the organizers. Where is winter?

    02/03/2016 at 9:23 am