2015 Lamb Tune-up Saturday December 5th
As mentioned at our annual meeting. The 2015 Tune-up session is on for Saturday December 5th.
Date: December 5th
Time: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Location: Arthur C. Lamb Company Refreshments: Served continuously throughout the day
Planned learning sessions include.
- Runner Stoning aka after grind care – presented by Eric Anderson
- Ice Safety / Right of Way Rules Review – presenter TBD
- Improve Skills, Safety and Enjoyment through racing – presented by Greg Cornelius
- Alignment Demonstration – presented by Bob Haag
- Boat Survey – We have two ice boats ready to come back onto the ice after a few years storage. Time to give them a once over before that first sail – presented by John Stanton and the cast at hand. If you have a barn boat and need someone to give it the once over before sailing again, bring it along but please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org first.
Looking forward to getting together setting up a few boats and learning a thing or two. We may have some extra stones for sale let me know if interested.
Please note, in order to help focus on learning and knowledge transfer, there will be no runner grinding this year. If you need help with sharpening ask about options turning the tune-up or reach out and we find a way to get it done before first ice.
Ready your gear the ice is near,