Dog Days of August and Cooler Dogs to Come
Upfront apologies employing the oldest trick in the advertising/PR/communication game. My old ad copy instructor would have failed me for using a dog picture. Cute babies and dogs will capture most everyone’s attention and in our case a “black ice” is even more effective. We are almost through the dog days of August and time to THINK ICE once again. We are only a few months away.
Now that I have your attention, there are a few things I need to share.
1) Classified Section http://neiya.org/classifieds/
I have purged all the old classified ads for the upcoming season. If you had something posted and it’s still available give me a shout firstname.lastname@example.org. I may be able to resurrect what you had or better yet just submit a new one.
Ad posting reminders
- Post and view ads at http://neiya.org/classifieds/
- All ads MUST have a way to contact you either email or phone. This limits the number of nuisance posts and reduces clutter in this section.
- Include pricing and location info.
- Want a picture send directly to me at email@example.com.
- If your item sells please let me know via email so it can be removed.
- Don’t forget, all ads will appear after approval. If you don’t see it right away give it a little time.
2) Annual swap and lunch date to be announced in the next week or so. Other off ice racing and cruising events will follow shortly there after.
3) Still need some website administrative help. You don’t have to know anything . The job comes with instruction and a help line (me).
4) Always seeking input and suggestions from seasoned sailors and newbies alike. Just reach out or post a comment below. I know this is not a shy crowd so speak up.
Thinking of ICE to play on,
NEIYA Vice Commodore
P.S. For those who only come to look at the pictures, you know who you are. There’s more!