Doc Fellows Regatta Postponed

Hello All- Looks like Mother Nature wins this weekend- We were hoping for the best but it doesn’t look like there is any regatta-quality ice left over after the storm-

This is a bummer but not a tragedy- we will postpone until further notice- the Eastern Regionals are scheduled for next weekend and the NA’s are around the corner…

Stay tuned!

James “T” Thieler
12 Channing St.
Newport, RI 02840

401 258 6230

Comments are closed.