2013 New Englands Postponed

As of Wednesday night there is no suitable ice for a regatta in the New England area. As such the New Englands will be postponed. We will however attempt to find ice to race on Sunday the 20th. Ice scouts are checking potential sights and if we find something we will post here and on the hotline Saturday afternoon/evening.

So stay posted.

Think ice!
Oliver Moore

Comments are closed.