IDNIYRA North American Championship Regatta news

The final call for the IDNIYRA North American Championship Regatta has been officially postponed due to impending weather forecast. The final call will be made on Friday evening, February 24. I will update the hotline as soon as I have the information – 1-508-481-1011, box #4. (If you press 4 twice, it will go directly to the message.) I will also update this web site.

Best regards,
Eben Whitcomb, 4775
Eastern Region Commodore

Comments are closed.